Sunset sailing and drinks in the Islands
A “Magical” Evening: sailing cruise on a traditional schooner, swimming in a lovely cove off the Frioul Archipelago, drinks and light dinner at sunset with music.
As we sail past Château d’If, you’ll have a perfect view of Notre-Dame de la Garde basilica and Bay of Marseille under the city lights.
– 7 pm Greeting passengers at the meeting point on Quai d’honneur on the Vieux-Port, in front of Marseille’s main city hall (Getting here).
– Sail across the Bay of Marseille and stopover in the Frioul archipelago.
– Anchorage and swimming in a nice inlet.
– Drinks and light dinner, served by the crew and provided by CASA CONSOLAT. Cold buffet: organic, local, and seasonal food.
Drinks included: two glasses of rosé.
– Time to relax with music (bring your playlists!).
– 10 pm 30. Back to the Vieux-Port, Marseille.
Duration of voyage
3h30 (from 7 PM to 10 PM 30 )
Price for children under 12
Moins de 5 ans