Full day sailing cruise into the Calanques
One of the greatest memories you’ll take with you from Marseille: a sailing cruise on a traditional wooden schooner built in 1949.
Tour of Calanques National Park, stopover at a beautiful rocky inlet (called a “calanque” in French) to take your time eating, swimming and… doing nothing!
Our crew will be happy to give you an introduction to sailing on an old sailboat.
-10 am Greeting passengers at the meeting point on Quai d’honneur (dock 2) on the Vieux-Port, in front of Marseille’s main city hall (Getting here).
– Fruit juice and coffee served by the crew. Departure and crossing Bay of Marseille. During this tour, you’ll be introduced to cultural aspects of the area by your crew.
– Anchorage and swimming in the heart of the Calanques (masks, snorkels, and flippers provided).
– 12 pm-2 pm Aperitif and lunch provided by CASA CONSOLAT. Cold buffet: organic, local, and seasonal food.
Drink included: one glass of rosé.
– 3 pm Sailing cruise in the Riou Archipelago / tour of the Calanques / second anchorage and swimming time depending on the weather forecast.
– 5 pm Return to the Vieux-Port
Duration of voyage
7 hours (from 10 AM to 5 PM)
Price for children under
Food and drinks included
Our cruises are put up for sale fifteen to twenty days before. To know the next available dates, please continue to follow us.