Full day sailing cruise into the Calanques
One of the greatest memories you’ll take with you from Marseille: a sailing cruise on a traditional wooden schooner built in 1949.
Tour of Calanques National Park, stopover at a beautiful rocky inlet (called a “calanque” in French) to take your time eating, swimming and… doing nothing!
Our crew will be happy to give you an introduction to sailing on an old sailboat.
-10 am Greeting passengers at the meeting point on Quai d’honneur on the Vieux-Port, in front of Marseille’s main city hall (Getting here).
– Fruit juice and coffee served by the crew. Departure and crossing Bay of Marseille. During this tour, you’ll be introduced to cultural aspects of the area by your crew.
– Anchorage and swimming in the heart of the Calanques (masks, snorkels, and flippers provided).
– 12 pm-2 pm Aperitif and lunch provided by CASA CONSOLAT. Cold buffet: organic, local, and seasonal food.
Drinks included: two glasses of rosé.
– 3 pm Sailing cruise in the Riou Archipelago / tour of the Calanques / second anchorage and swimming time depending on the weather forecast.
– 5 pm Return to the Vieux-Port
Duration of voyage
7 hours (from 10 AM to 5 PM)
Price for children under