Grande Croisière stays on an exceptional sailboat -Croisière Italiana - from 6 to 9 May 2022
Do you want to take to the open sea aboard an exceptional boat, discover traditional sailing and visit idyllic places?
From the Port of Saint-Tropez, discover the islands of Lérins, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Imperia and the Esterel massif. Come aboard our cruising gulet for a 4-day stay.*
Friday, may 06 : Saint-Tropez (FR) – Îles Lérins (FR) - Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (FR)
– Sailing to the Lérins Islands (Sainte Marguerite, Saint Honorat), lunch break and swimming.
– Anchorage for the night in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat depending on the weather.
Saturday, may 07 : Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (FR) – Imperia (IT)
– 9am: Navigation to Imperia.
– Arrival around 3 p.m. in Imperia. Discovery of the city.
– Night at the port of Imperia.
Sunday, may 08 : Imperia (IT) – Cap d’Antibes (FR) – Massif de l’Esterel (FR)
– Navigation to Cap d’Antibes.
– Anchorage for the night in the bay of Agay, Esterel massif.
Monday, may 09 : Massif de l’Esterel (FR) – Saint-Tropez (FR)
– Departure and navigation to Saint-Tropez.
– Landing at Saint-Tropez. End of the Italiana Cruise aboard the Schooner Alliance…
*This is an indicative program. Modifications can be made by the captains if necessary, for weather reasons for example.
To participate in these cruises please contact us
€198 including tax per day and per person
All our rates include:
– sleeping in a double cabin to share (sleeping bag to be provided or optional bedding)
– Meals on board, water and wine.
– the boat, insurance, crew, diesel and port costs.
We will adapt the program according to the weather conditions.