Sea and land exploration day
Environmental education day cruise:
– sailing cruise on a traditional wooden schooner built in 1949, walking tour of the Frioul Islands in search of rare species, guided by a naturalist from ECOBALADE,
swimming and lunch in a lovely inlet on the archipelago.
-10 am Greeting passengers at the meeting point on Quai d’honneur on the Vieux-Port, in front of Marseille’s main city hall (Getting here).
– Fruit juice and coffee, served by the crew.
– 10:30 am Disembarkation at Frioul harbor for a guided walk with a naturalist.
– 12 pm Embarkation for lunch on board and swimming in a nice inlet on the archipelago. Aperitif and lunch provided by CASA CONSOLAT. Cold buffet: organic, local, and seasonal food.
Drinks included: two glasses of rosé.
– 3 pm Sailing tour and discovery of the marine environment around the archipelago.
– 6 pm Back to the Vieux-Port, Marseille.
Duration of voyage
8h (from 10 AM to 6 PM )
Price for children under 12
Moins de 5 ans